- 3 zucchinis, washed and sliced
- half a butternut pumpkin, peeled and sliced
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup Perfect Italiano™ Ricotta
- 1 egg
- 200g grated Perfect Italiano™ Mozzarella
- a pack fresh lasagne sheets
- 500g jar pasta sauce
- sliced mushrooms, cooked
- fresh spinach leaves, cooked
- 25g grated Perfect Italiano™ Parmesan
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Bake the zucchini, pumpkin and sweet potato until tender.
- Mix ricotta with egg and half of the mozzarella.
- Alternate layers of lasagne sheets, vegetables, sauce, spinach, mushrooms and ricotta mixture.
- Top with remaining mozzarella and parmesan and bake for 1 hour or until cheese is melted and golden.