- 250g Perfect Italiano™ Original Ricotta
- 6 eggs
- ¼ cup Italian parsley leaves, roughly chopped
- 1 red onion, finely sliced
- 400g tuna in oil, drained
- 2 medium potatoes, peeled and grated
- 100g baby spinach leaves, washed
- black pepper to taste
- 200g Perfect Italiano™ Mozzarella, sliced
- lemon wedges to garnish
- Beat together the ricotta and eggs until smooth.
- Combine the parsley leaves, onion, tuna, grated potato, spinach leaves and black pepper in a large bowl and mix well.
- Grease and line a deep 30 x 20 cm baking dish and arrange the tuna mixture in the base of the dish.
- Pour over the ricotta mixture then place the sliced mozzarella over the surface of the dish.
- Bake the frittata in the pre-heated oven 180c for 25-30 minutes until the frittata is golden brown and cooked through.
Fittata is also delicious made with left over vegetables or bacon in place of tuna.