We’ve mixed together Mozzarella, Cheddar, and Parmesan to create Perfect Pizza Cheese – the perfect blend that melts and stretches to perfection, without going oily. It’s the perfect cheese for pizza ensuring a delicious authentic taste every time.
10 Simple Ways to use Perfect Pizza Cheese
- For a quick snack, top ciabatta bread with tomato paste, shredded ham and Perfect Pizza then bake until crisp.
- For a delicious, light summery pizza, try basil and fresh tomato, topped with Perfect Pizza
- Try topping a baked jacket potato with Perfect Pizza, crisp fried salami and semi-dried tomatoes.
- For an after-school snack, top English muffins with shredded ham, pineapple and Perfect Pizza then grill until the cheese is golden and bubbling.
- Make your own Stromboli by rolling leftover pizza dough with Perfect Pizza, pizza sauce and fresh herbs. Bake in the oven with a sprinkle of parmesan and cut slices to serve.
- Make cheese crispies by cutting pita bread circles in half, sprinkling them with Perfect Pizza then baking them until crisp and golden. Cool on a wire rack then break into large pieces and serve with dips.
- Make a delicious light pizza with a ready-made base, tomato paste, mushrooms, olives, garlic, oregano and Perfect Pizza.
- Create delicious toasted sandwiches using spicy salami, sliced tomato, basil pesto and Perfect Pizza.
- For an easy starter, top large field mushrooms with a little garlic butter and Perfect Pizza then bake until tender. Top with shredded ham and pesto to serve.
- Try vegetarian pizza with grilled zucchini, grilled eggplant, roasted red capsicum, olives and basil topped with Perfect Pizza.
Perfect Pizza 450g
Melts and stretches to perfection without going oily.Nutritional Information. Serving size 25 g.
|Average Quantity per Serving||% Daily Intake† (per Serving)||Average Quantity per 100 g|
|Energy||345 kJ||4%||1380 kJ|
|Protein||6.6 g||13%||26.3 g|
|Fat, total||6.3 g||9%||25.1 g|
|– saturated||4.0 g||17%||16.1 g|
|Carbohydrate||0 g||0%||0.1 g|
|– sugars||0 g||0%||0.1 g|
|Sodium||154 mg||7%||617 mg|
|Calcium||189 mg (23% RDI*)||758 mg|
*Recommended dietary intake
†Percentage Daily intakes are based on an average adult daily diet of 8700 kJ.
Ingredients: Cheese [milk, salt, cultures, enzyme], anti-caking agent (460), preservative (200). Mozzarella Cheese (71%), Cheddar Cheese (19%) and Parmesan Cheese (10%).