Cheesy Asparagus Omelette
Made with Perfect Italiano™ Perfect Pizza
- 1 bunch asparagus spears
- 40g butter
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed and finely chopped
- 4 eggs
- ¼ cup cream
- ½ cup Perfect Italiano™ Perfect Bakes
- salt and pepper
- Prepare asparagus by breaking off woody stalks and lightly steaming.
- Melt butter in a shallow non-stick pan. Sauté spring onions and garlic for 2 minutes.
- Whisk together the eggs, cream and Perfect Bakes cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour the egg mixture into the pan with the spring onions and garlic. Cook over a low heat until egg is set.
- Lay asparagus across the middle of omelette and fold the omelette in half over the asparagus.
- Serve hot with a little salad garnish and freshly cracked black pepper.