Perfect Italiano NZ | Raspberry and Ricotta Smoothie Recipe
Made with Perfect Italiano™ Ricotta
1 Large Glass
- 125g Perfect Italiano ricotta
- 200ml full cream milk or almond milk
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ½ - ¾ cup frozen raspberries
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 3 – 4 Tbsp raspberry coulis, to serve
- Chocolate flakes to garnish
- Toasted coconut shavings to garnish
- Put the ricotta, milk, vanilla extract, raspberries and honey in a blender. Whizz until smooth and set aside while you prepare the glasses.
- Using a large spoon, drizzle some of the coulis down the side of the glass and place an additional 1 - 2 tablespoons of coulis in the base of the glass. Pour the smoothie into the glass and decorate with chocolate flakes and coconut shavings. Serve immediately.