Raspberry and Coconut Ricotta Tarts
Made with Perfect Italiano™ Ricotta
- 12 sweet pastry tartlet cases
- 125g Perfect Italiano™ Ricotta
- 2 tbsp caster sugar
- 1 tbsp cream
- 1 egg
- 200g punnet fresh raspberries
- 1 tbsp desiccated coconut
- Bake tartlet cases to pack directions.
- Combine ricotta, sugar, cream and egg. Divide between pastry cases and top with raspberries and coconut.
- Bake at 160ºC for 10-12 minutes.
- Use frozen raspberries if fresh ones are not available
- Sprinkle with toasted coconut for extra coconut flavour