Mini Baked Lemon and Blueberry Ricotta Cakes
Made with Perfect Italiano™ Ricotta
- 375g self raising flour
- 3/4 cup of milk
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 150g caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 60g butter, melted
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- 250g tub Perfect Italiano™ Original Ricotta
- ½ cup blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Place 12 patty cases into a muffin tray and set aside.
- Sift the flour and cinnamon into a large bowl. Add the caster sugar and stir to mix.
- Place the eggs, butter, and milk in a jug, and whisk to combine. Add the liquid ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir until just incorporated. Gently stir through the ricotta, lemon zest and 3/4 of the blueberries. Fill patty cases until they are 3/4 full and top with the remaining blueberries.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden.
Turn these into a quick dessert by serving warm with extra berries and a spoonful of cream, creme fraiche or extra ricotta.