- Preheat the oven to 220C.
- Roll out the pizza dough on a lightly floured surface to make a 30 x 40 cm rectangle.
- Smother the pizza sauce over one half of the dough, leaving the other half clear so that it can be folded over the filling. Top with the chargrilled vegetables and sprinkle over the cheese.
- Fold the side of dough without filling over to the other side, covering the filling.
- Cut the dough into strips about 1 ½ cm wide. Twist each strip a few times and press the ends together to keep them closed. Place each twist on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Sprinkle the tops of the twists with Parmesan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 to 12 minutes or until they are golden and crispy.