- Melt butter in a frypan and cook leek gently for 5 minutes until softened. Allow to cool.
- Grate parmesan and combine with ricotta, egg, cooked leek, nutmeg and seasonings.
- Cut each pastry sheet into squares to make 16 per pastry sheet. Press the pastry squares into lightly greased mini muffin tins. Place a teaspoon of filling into each pastry square and fold the corners of the pastry in slightly.
- Place on a lined baking tray. Bake at 200°C for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden and cooked. Serve warm with drinks.
- These are great served warm with pre-dinner drinks
- Use a ravioli cutter to cut the pastry squares for wavy edges