Rosemary, Olive & Cheese Piadina
Made with Perfect Italiano™ Perfect Pizza
- 400 g flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¾ tsp salt
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- ½ cup milk
- ¼ cup water
- 1 packet Perfect Italiano Perfect Bakes
- ¾ cup pitted black olives, chopped
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
- 1 tbsp very finely chopped fresh rosemary
- Place the flour, baking powder and salt into a bowl. Stir in the olive oil, milk and water.
- Knead the dough for 10 minutes or until it is smooth and elastic.
- Divide the dough into 4 equal pieces. Roll each piece of dough into a circle about 2 to 3 mm thick.
- Warm a pan over a medium heat with a dash of oil and cook the flat breads one at a time for 2 to 3 minutes on each side until light golden brown.
- Sprinkle ¼ of the Perfect Bakes, ¼ of the olives and ¼ of the rosemary over one half of the pan bread. Fold over and cook for a further 1 minute on each side until the filling has melted.
- Cut into wedges to serve.