Pancetta, Balsamic Onion & Broccolini Pizza
Made with Perfect Italiano™ Perfect Pizza
- 1 red onion, cut into 8 wedges
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 x 30cm Pizza Base
- 3 tbsp Homemade Pizza Sauce
- ⅓ packet of Perfect Italiano™ Perfect Pizza
- 3 slices pancetta, roughly torn
- ¼ cup large kalamata olives, pitted and sliced
- 1 small bunch of broccolini, trimmed and blanched
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Place the slices of red onion on a baking tray and drizzle with the olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Roast for 15 minutes or until slightly charred. Remove from the oven and set aside.
- Increase the oven temperature to 250°C.
- Spread the tomato paste over the pizza base. Sprinkle over ¾ of the Perfect Pizza to evenly cover the base. Top with the pancetta, broccolini, olives, balsamic red onion and the remainder of the Perfect Pizza.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until the cheese melts and the base becomes crispy.
- Serve immediately.
Once the pizza is out of the oven, add some shaved parmesan for an extra cheesy flavour hit.