Made with Perfect Italiano™ Perfect Pizza
- 1 x 30cm Pizza Base
- 3 tbsp Homemade Pizza Sauce
- 8 slices pepperoni or spicy salami
- ¼ red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 red capsicum, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup black olives, pitted
- ⅓ packet of Perfect Italiano™ Perfect Pizza
- small handful of fresh flat leaf parsley, roughly chopped
- a handful of fresh rocket leaves
- Preheat oven to 250°C.
- Spread pizza base with Homemade Pizza Sauce paste then sprinkle over Perfect Pizza to evenly cover the base, then top with salami, onion, capsicum, olives and season with salt and pepper.
- Place pizza in the oven for 10-15 minutes until the cheese is melted and base is crispy, remove from oven then top with parsley and rocket, cut and serve.