Broccoli and Chorizo Woodfired Pizza
Made with Perfect Italiano™ Perfect Pizza
Please select the seprator type
- 2 tbsp dried granular yeast
- 500ml lukewarm water
- 750g plain flower
- 80g cornmeal or polenta
- 2 tsp salt
- 125ml olive oil
- 1 cup Perfect Italiano Perfect Pizza cheese
- 250g pizza sauce
- 350g fresh chorizo sausages
- 1 head broccoli, cut into small florets
- 2-3 tsp fennel seeds
- Sprinkle the dried granular yeast into the water. Leave to dissolve for 5 – 10 minutes.
- Combine the flour, cornmeal and salt in a large mixing bowl. Make a well in the centre and slowly add olive oil and yeast mixture. Stir with a wooden spoon until the mixture is roughly combined. It will be quite moist.
- Lightly flour a work surface and top out the dough. Knead for 8 – 10 minutes, until smooth and elastic. Place the dough in a large, clean, oiled bowl, cover and leave to rise for 1 hour, or until doubled in size.
- Preheat the oven to 220°C. Knead the dough again a few times, then divide it into four equal parts to make your four 30cm pizza bases. Place on a lightly floured baking sheet
- Add your toppings and 1 cup Perfect Italiano Perfect Pizza cheese and cook in a pre-heated wood fired pizza oven for 12 - 14 minutes or until golden and crisp