Please select the seprator type
- 6 Cups (600g) Cauliflower florets, roughly chopped
- ¾ Cups (90g) Almond meal
- ½ Cups (40g) Finely grated Perfect Italiano Parmesan cheese
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- Sea salt and black pepper
- Preheat oven to 200°C
- To make the cauliflower pizza bases, lightly grease 2 x 30cm round pizza trays and line with non-stick baking paper. Place the cauliflower, in batches, in a food processor and process until the mixture resembles fine crumbs.
- Transfer to a large bowl, add the almond meal, parmesan, egg, salt and pepper and mix until a soft dough forms. Divide the mixture in half and press into the prepared trays. Bake for 20–25 minutes or until golden and crisp.
- Place your toppings on your base and top with Perfect Italino Pizza Plus cheese.
- Bake for 8–10 minutes.
- Top each pizza with Perfect Italiano Mozzarella and basil to serve.