Orange Ricotta Ice Cream Recipe
Made with Perfect Italiano™ Ricotta
- 500g Perfect Italiano Ricotta
- ½ cup caster sugar
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Zest of 1 large orange
- 1/8 tsp fine salt
- 250 ml full cream milk
- 250 ml cream
- Waffle cones, to serve
- Orange zest and chocolate flakes to serve
- Blend the ricotta, sugar, vanilla, salt and milk in a blender until smooth.
- Pour in the cream and blend until only just combined.
- Pour into an ice cream machine and freeze as per the manufacturer’s instructions.
- This ice cream is best served straight from the ice cream machine. If transferring into a freezer container and freezing then always allow the ice cream 30 minutes at room temperature before serving.
- Serving suggestion: scooped into waffle cones with extra orange zest and chocolate flakes.