Mocha Ricotta Tiramisu
Made with Perfect Italiano™ Ricotta
- 250g tub Perfect Italiano™ Ricotta
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 tbsp caster sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 350ml pure cream
- 100g dark chocolate
- ½ cup hot, strong, freshly brewed black coffee
- 1 tbsp caster sugar, extra
- ½ cup Marsala
- 18 mini sponge fingers
- cocoa, for dusting
- Beat ricotta, yolks, sugar and cinnamon together until thick. Add 200ml cream and beat until soft peaks form.
- Bring remaining cream to a gentle simmer, remove from heat and stir in chocolate until melted.
- Combine the coffee, extra sugar and Marsala together and allow to cool.
- Break the biscuits in half, dip in coffee syrup. Assemble two layers of biscuits, ricotta and chocolate mixture into 6 serving glasses.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving, dusted with cocoa.
Sprinkle the top with grated chocolate instead of cocoa.