Honeyed Ricotta on Fruit Bread with Strawberries
Made with Perfect Italiano™ Ricotta
- ¼ cup almonds
- ½ cup Perfect Italiano™ Original Ricotta
- pinch of cinnamon
- 1 tbsp honey
- 4 thick slices of fruit bread
- 12 strawberries, sliced
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Spread the almonds onto a tray and place into the oven to toast for 10 minutes or until golden. Remove the almonds from the oven and when they have cooled, roughly chop and set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix together the ricotta, cinnamon and honey until combined. Toast the fruit bread until golden.
- To serve, spread the ricotta over the toast and place over sliced strawberries. Finish by scattering over the roasted almonds.
Drizzle over more honey for extra sweetness or use some figs or other seasonal fruits as an alternative to strawberries for a delicious twist.