Ham & Pepperoni Stromboli
Made with Perfect Italiano™ Perfect Pizza
2 - 4
- Roll out the dough on a lightly floured surface into a rectangle measuring about 44cm x 32cm.
- Spread the tomato sauce over the dough, leaving a 2cm border around the edge. Sprinkle the Perfect Pizza evenly over the sauce. Place a row of pepperoni and a row of ham over the cheese and scatter the basil leaves on top.
- Tuck in the two short ends and roll the Stromboli up firmly to enclose the filling. Place it, seal-side down, on a large baking tray lined with baking paper and leave to rise for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 220C.
- Brush the oil over the dough, sprinkle with parmesan and bake for 25–30 minutes until well risen and golden brown.
- Cut into thick slices to serve.
Make a mini stromboli if you have leftover pizza dough and ingredients.