Cheesy French Toast with Sautéed Cherry Tomatoes
Made with Perfect Italiano™ Parmesan Cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 ½ tablespoons milk
- 2 tbsp grated Perfect Italiano™ Parmesan
- 50g butter
- 8 thick slices Ciabatta
- 250g trussed cherry tomatoes
- 1 tsp shredded basil
- Lightly beat eggs, milk and parmesan in a bowl.
- Melt half the butter in non stick frypan.
- Dip bread into egg mixture, draining excess liquid. Cook for 1-2 minutes on each side or until golden brown and crisp. Keep warm.
- Wipe out frypan and add remaining butter. Add cherry tomatoes to frypan and quickly sear for 1-2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add basil. Pile French toast with cooked tomatoes and serve.