Baked Ricotta and Raspberry Desserts
Made with Perfect Italiano™ Ricotta
- 500g Perfect Italiano™ Original Ricotta
- 2 eggs, lightly whisked
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ vanilla bean, seeds scraped
- zest of one lemon
- ¼ cup honey
- ½ punnet raspberries
- double cream or mascarpone, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- In a large bowl, mix together the ricotta, eggs, cinnamon, lemon zest, vanilla seeds and honey until all ingredients are completely combined. Evenly divide the mixture between 4-6 ramekins (depending on size) until they are 3/4 full.
- Scatter over the raspberries and place in the oven to cook for 25-30 minutes or until the puddings have risen and turned golden. Remove the puddings from the oven and to cool for a few minutes.
- Serve with cream or mascarpone.
- Replace raspberries with other berries like strawberries or blueberries for a delicious alternative
- You can use frozen berries if fresh berries aren't available