Garden Pizza (Pizza Giardino)
Made with Perfect Italiano™ Perfect Pizza
- 1 x 30cm Pizza Base
- 3 tbsp Homemade Pizza Sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, finely diced
- splash of olive oil
- 1 small zucchini, thinly sliced
- 125g Perfect Italiano Ricotta
- ⅓ cup kalamata olives, pitted
- ⅓ packet of Perfect Italiano™ Perfect Pizza
- a handful of fresh thyme leaves, picked
- salt and black pepper
- Preheat oven to 250°C.
- In a small bowl mix olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper together, set aside.
- Spread pizza base with Homemade Pizza Sauce then sprinkle over Perfect Pizza to evenly cover the base followed by the picked thyme leaves.
- Place the sliced zucchini and olives on the cheese and dollop with ricotta. Drizzle the garlic oil over the top.
- Place pizza in the oven for 10-15 minutes until the cheese is melted and base is crispy, remove from oven, cut and serve.