Zesty Farfalle Salad
Made with Perfect Italiano™ Ricotta
- 400g farfalle pasta (bowtie)
- 500g tub Perfect Italiano™ Ricotta
- 2 medium zucchinis, grated
- 2 cups frozen peas
- 2 cups rocket leaves
- 1 lemon, zest and juice
- handful fresh mint leaves
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to season
- balsamic vinegar to drizzle
- Cook pasta in boiling water until tender. Drain and stir through ricotta whilst still warm.
- Add zucchini to pasta.
- Pour boiling water over peas for 1 minute, then drain. Add to pasta.
- Finish with rocket leaves, lemon zest and juice and fresh mint.
- Season with salt and pepper and drizzle over balsamic vinegar.
This can also be served as a hot pasta dish.