Asparagus, Cannellini Bean and Parmesan Salad
Made with Perfect Italiano™ Parmesan Cheese
4-6 as a side
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 small clove garlic, crushed
- 1 - 2 bunches asparagus, trimmed
- 425g can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 roasted red peppers, sliced
- 60g Perfect Italiano™ Parmesan, shaved
- 3 tbsp pine nuts, toasted
- To make the dressing, combine the olive oil, balsamic vinegar and garlic. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Cook the asparagus in a pot of boiling salted water for 4 to 5 minutes or until tender. Drain.
- Place the cannellini beans on a serving platter. Top with the red pepper slices and warm asparagus and drizzle with the dressing. Top with the Parmesan and pine nuts.