Sun Dried Tomato and Parmesan Crumbed Chicken Strips
Made with Perfect Italiano™ Parmesan Cheese
- ½ cup sundried tomatoes, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup chopped fresh herbs (parsley, chives, basil)
- ¾ cup fresh breadcrumbs
- 75g Perfect Italiano Parmesan, grated
- 400g chicken tenderloins
- 2 tbsp olive oil or olive oil spray
- lemon wedges to serve
- Blend sundried tomatoes and herbs in a food processor until finely chopped. Add breadcrumbs and parmesan and pulse until just combined.
- Thread a skewer through each chicken tenderloin and press the breadcrumb mixture over both sides of each skewer. Place on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Drizzle with the olive oil or spray with olive oil spray.
- Bake at 200°C for 15 to 20 minutes or until cooked through.
- Serve with lemon wedges as an antipasti dish.