Roasted Pumpkin, Chilli and Ricotta Dip Recipe
Made with Perfect Italiano™ Ricotta
- 750g piece pumpkin, seeds and skin removed and cut into 3 – 4 cm pieces
- ¼ - ½ cup olive oil
- ¼ - ½ tsp chilli flakes
- 1 Tbsp runny honey
- 250g Perfect Italiano ricotta
- juice of 1 large lime
- 2 Tbsp chopped parsley or coriander to serve
- 1 Tbsp pumpkin seeds, to serve
- lime halves, charred
- Preheat the oven to 180C. Toss the pumpkin in 1 - 2 tablespoon of the oil, chilli flakes and salt. Cook in the preheated oven for 30 – 40 minutes or until lightly golden and cooked through. Set aside and leave to cool completely.
- Put the cooled pumpkin, honey, ricotta, lime juice and a further 3 - 4 tablespoons of oil in a food processor. Blitz until smooth. Taste and season with more salt or chilli flakes if liked and add more oil if too dry.
- Place on a plate or bowl with parsley, pumpkin seeds and extra chilli flakes to garnish. Serve with charred lime halves for squeezing if liked.