- 50ml olive oil
- 300g mixed mushrooms (button, flat, oyster etc), chopped
- salt and black pepper
- 15g butter
- 2 cloves garlic, finely diced
- 1 x 30cm Pizza Base
- ⅓ packet of Perfect Italiano™ Perfect Pizza
- 15g pine nuts, toasted
- 25g Perfect Italiano™ Parmesan, shaved
- a handful fresh parsley, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 250°C.
- Heat oil in a large fry pan over a medium high heat. Add mushrooms and fry for 3-4 minutes until they begin to soften. Season with salt and pepper then add the butter and fry for another 4-5 minutes until golden brown. Remove from heat, stir through the garlic and set aside.
- Sprinkle Perfect Pizza over the pizza base to evenly cover and bake in the oven for 4-5 minutes or until the cheese is just melted.
- Remove from the oven and carefully spoon over the mushroom mixture. Return to the oven for another 5 minutes or until cheese is melted and base is crispy, remove from oven then top with toasted pine nuts, chopped parsley and shaved parmesan.
- Cut and serve.
Mix some grated Perfect Italiano™ Parmesan and chopped parsley through ¼ cup of Perfecct Italiano™ Ricotta, then spread over pizza base before topping with the Perfect Italiano™ Perfect Pizza Cheese.