Mozzarella and Dukkah Smashed Potatoes
Made with Perfect Italiano™ Mozzarella
- 500g chat potatoes, washed
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 250g Perfect Italiano™ Mozzarella, grated
- 1 ½ tablespoons dukkah
- Boil potatoes until just tender, drain and cool for 10 minutes. Combine garlic ,grated mozzarella and dukkah.
- Place potatoes on a baking paper lined tray and using your palm or the back of a large spoon gently squash potatoes. Sprinkle generously with mozzarella mixture.
- Bake at 200°C for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is bubbling and just golden. Serve immediately.
Dukkah is a traditional North African mixture of sesame seeds, hazelnuts, coiander, cumin, salt and pepper, which can be purchased from supermarkets or specialty food stores.