Honey Ricotta Dip Recipe
Made with Perfect Italiano™ Ricotta
- 2 cups Perfect Italiano Ricotta
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- Zest of 1 lemon
- ¼ cup honey
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Chopped Pistachios, Pomegranate seeds, Thyme leaves to serve
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Lightly grease a medium-size oven-safe baking dish with nonstick spray.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the ricotta with the egg and 2 tablespoons of the olive oil to combine. Add the orange zest, honey, and salt; whisk to combine.
- Pour the ricotta mixture into the prepared baking dish. Top with the remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil and some freshly ground black pepper.
- Bake until the ricotta is lightly golden on the surface and appears somewhat set when shaken, 20 to 22 minutes. Let cool 5 minutes before serving with bread and crackers on the side.
- Served with a drizzle of runny honey, chopped Pistachios, pomegranate seeds and thyme leaves.