Herb Crumbed Roast Tomatoes
Made with Perfect Italiano™ Mozzarella
- 6 ripe tomatoes
- olive oil
- ½ cup of breadcrumbs
- fresh herbs (Parsley, Thyme, Oregano and Basil)
- ½ cup Perfect Italiano™ Mozzarella, grated
- 12 pitted black olives
- 6 slices of prosciutto
- Cut tomatoes in half, drizzle with oil and roast in a 200°C oven for 20 minutes.
- Mix breadcrumbs with herbs, grated mozzarella, olives and some extra oil.
- Top the tomatoes with the breadcrumb mixture and roughly chopped prosciutto. Bake for 15 minutes until golden.