Made with Perfect Italiano™ Parmesan Cheese
- 12 chicken tenderloins
- 48 sage leaves
- 12 slices prosciutto, sliced in half lengthwise
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 60g Perfect Italiano Parmesan, shaved or grated
- Cut each chicken tenderloin in half to give 24 pieces. Place a sage leaf on each side of the chicken. Place the chicken on one end of a prosciutto slice then roll up to enclose the chicken and sage. Season with black pepper.
- Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan over medium low heat. Cook the chicken for 5 minutes on each side or until it is golden brown on both sides and cooked through.
- Place on a platter and top with the parmesan. Serve with toothpicks as an antipasti.