Made with Perfect Italiano™ Parmesan Cheese
- 2 rashers of lean bacon, sliced
- 4 slices Ciabatta, cut into cubes
- 2 cos lettuce hearts, washed
- 4 boiled eggs, quartered
- 4 anchovies
- Perfect Italiano™ Parmesan, shaved
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 garlic, crushed into fine paste
- 1 tsp mustard
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Fry bacon in a little olive oil. Remove from pan and drain excess oil on a paper towel. Add bread and fry in bacon fat tossing until crispy.
- Mix all dressing ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Add the lettuce to a large bowl and stir through the dressing, then add the bacon and bread.
- Transfer to a salad bowl and garnish with eggs, anchovies and shaved parmesan.
If you love anchovies, add a few extra finely diced anchovies in with the Caesar dressing.