Beetroot and Cumin Hummus Ricotta Dip Recipe
Made with Perfect Italiano™ Ricotta
- 1 x 400 g can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 250 g 'ready to eat' beetroot, drained
- 150 g Perfect Italiano Ricotta
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 60 ml lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 - 1/2 tsp fine salt, to taste
- 2 - 4 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Microgreens and toasted walnuts, to serve
- Put the chickpeas, beetroot, ricotta, garlic, lemon juice, cumin and 1/4 teaspoon of salt in a food processor. Blend until combined adding some or all of the oil to get your desired consistency.
- Taste and season accordingly with black pepper and extra salt.
- Transfer to a bowl and serve with toasted walnuts, microgreens and an extra drizzle of olive oil if liked.