Beef Ravioli with Wild Mushrooms and Herbs
Made with Perfect Italiano™ Parmesan Cheese
Please select the seprator type
- 2 x 375g packet beef ravioli
- 60g butter
- 400g mixed mushrooms (flat, Swiss brown, etc.), sliced
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- ½ lemon, juice
- ¼ cup Perfect Italiano Parmesan, grated, plus extra to serve
- ½ cup chopped herbs (Italian parsley, basil, sage)
- Cook the ravioli according to packet instructions, drain and set aside. Alternatively, you can make your own fresh ravioli using our Perfect Ravioli recipe.
- Meanwhile, heat 30g butter in a large fry pan over a medium high heat. Once the butter has melted, add the mushrooms and stir every 30 seconds. After 4 – 5 minutes or once the mushrooms begin to turn golden, add the garlic. Season well with salt and pepper, and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Add the drained ravioli to the pan, and stir through the mushrooms and garlic.
- Remove the pan from the heat and then add the lemon juice, remaining butter, parmesan and herbs. Stir though the ingredients to coat the pasta.
- Serve immediately, and sprinkle with extra parmesan.