Creamy Ricotta and White Bean Dip
Made with Perfect Italiano™ Ricotta
- 400g can butter beans, drained and rinsed
- 250g tub Perfect Italiano™ Ricotta
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp grated lemon rind
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp fresh flat leaf parsley leaves
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- extra virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- extra parsley leaves, for garnish
- Blend beans, ricotta, garlic, lemon rind, juice, oil, and parsley in a food processor until smooth. Season to taste.
- Pour dip into serving dish and refrigerate for at least one hour or overnight before serving.
- To serve, drizzle extra virgin olive oil over dip, sprinkle with parsley and black pepper.
- Serve with slices of crunchy toasted bread.