- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- In a large fry pan heat oil and butter, add garlic and fry for a few minutes then add nutmeg and spinach.
- Cook spinach for 5 minutes. Place in a bowl and leave to cool.
- Once spinach is cool add ricotta, parmesan, season with salt and pepper and mix well.
- Use a piping bag to squeeze mixture into the cannelloni.
- In a baking dish spread half the passata across the botton of the dish. Lay cannelloni on top then spoon the rest of the passata over.
- Season with salt and pepper then cover with a layer of grated mozzarella
- Bake for about 25 minutes or until golden.
- A baking dish where the cannelloni can fit snug in one layer is best to cook in
- If you don't have a piping bag, transfer the cannelloni mixture into a plastic zip-lock bag, seal and cut one of the bottom corners off