Made with Perfect Italiano™ Parmesan Cheese
1 hour, 20 minutes
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 400g lamb mince
- 1 packet spaghetti, cooked
- 2 x 400g cans tomatoes, diced
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- salt and pepper
- Grated Perfect Italiano™ Parmesan
- Saute onions and garlic in 1 tablespoon olive oil until softened, add paprika and oregano.
- Remove onions from pan. Fry the lamb mince until brown in the remaining olive oil, stirring to break it up.
- Return the onions and add tomatoes, paprika and oregano. Season with salt and pepper
- Simmer for 1 hour stirring occasionally.
- Divide pasta between bowls, spoon over Bolognese sauce and top with grated parmesan.
All types of pasta taste great with bolognese sauce