Ricotta Pesto Pasta
Made with Perfect Italiano™ Ricotta
- 375g spaghetti
- 3 cups firmly packed fresh basil leaves, plus a few extra leaves to serve
- 2 tbsp toasted pine nuts
- 3 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- ½ cup Perfect Italiano™ Ricotta
- Cook pasta in a saucepan of salted boiling water following packet instructions until tender. Drain and return to pan.
- Meanwhile, place basil, pine nuts, garlic and lemon juice into a processor and blitz until finely chopped.
- Add ricotta and season with salt and pepper. Process until just combined. Add the pesto to the hot pasta and toss to coat pasta.
- Garnish with remaining basil leaves and serve.