Ricotta Agnolotti with Roast Pumpkin, Walnuts and Sage
Made with Perfect Italiano™ Parmesan Cheese
- 500g butternut pumpkin, peeled and cut into 2cm cubes
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- ½ tsp dried coriander, ground
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 375g packet Spinach and Ricotta Agnolotti
- 90g butter, chopped
- ½ cup sage leaves
- ½ cup walnuts, toasted, chopped
- ½ cup Perfect Italiano™ Parmesan, shaved
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- In a medium sized bowl add the pumpkin, chilli, coriander and olive oil. Toss to combine. Place the pumpkin onto a large baking tray lined with baking paper, and roast in the oven for 20-25 minutes or until the pumpkin becomes tender and golden.
- Cook the pasta according to packet instructions. Drain into a colander, reserving ¼ cup of the cooking water.
- Melt the butter into a large, deep sided frying pan over a medium heat. When the butter begins to foam, add the sage and cook for 3 minutes or until crisp. Add the pasta, pumpkin, walnuts and reserved cooking water. Season with salt and pepper. Reduce the heat to low and toss gently to coat.
- Serve the pasta topped with shaved parmesan.