Penne with Ricotta and Summer Tomato Pesto
Made with Perfect Italiano™ Ricotta
- 400g penne pasta
- 40g butter
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and finely chopped
- 3 punnets cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ cup sun dried tomato pesto
- ½ cup toasted pine nuts
- 1 cup basil leaves, roughly torn
- 250g Perfect Italiano™ Ricotta
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to season
- Bring large saucepan of lightly salted water to the boil and cook pasta for 10 – 12 minutes until al dente.
- While pasta is cooking, melt butter in a pan and cook garlic for a few minutes until golden. Add tomatoes and cook for 5 minutes until they start to soften and break up. Stir in tomato pesto.
- Add cooked pasta to pan.
- Scatter over pine nuts, basil and ricotta and toss to combine. Season with extra black pepper.