Pasta with Broccoli and Cherry Tomatoes
Made with Perfect Italiano™ Parmesan Cheese
- 400g spiral pasta
- 1 head of broccoli, broken into florets
- olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
- ¼ of a cup of fresh herbs, chopped
- Perfect Italiano™ Parmesan, grated to serve
- Cook pasta in boiling water until tender. Add broccoli for the last few minutes. Drain.
- Heat oil in pan and cook garlic with tomatoes and fresh herbs. Toss cooked broccoli in pan, add pasta and stir.
- Serve with a generous sprinkle of parmesan.
Parmesan crisps are delicious crumbled over this pasta for added crunch.