Parmesan, Prawn and Herb Linguine
Made with Perfect Italiano™ Parmesan Cheese
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic, crushed
- 1 ½ cups fresh bread breadcrumbs
- 100 g Perfect Italiano™ Parmesan, grated
- 300g linguine
- 1 tbsp olive oil extra
- 300 g green prawn meat, deveined
- ½ cup herbs finely chopped (parsley, dill, chives)
- 1 lemon zested and juiced
- fresh ground black pepper to taste
- Perfect Italiano™ Parmesan, shaved
- Heat oil over a medium heat for 2 minutes then sauté garlic for 1 minute, stir in the combined breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese.
- Continue stirring until breadcrumbs are golden. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Cook the linguine until al dente (firm to the bite).
- Heat the extra olive oil over a medium heat and sauté the prawns for 2 minutes.
- Stir in the herbs and lemon zest and juice.
- Toss the prawns through the freshly drained pasta with the cheesy crumbs. Season with black pepper.
- Garnish with shaved parmesan.
Prawns may be replaced with scallops, fresh salmon or mussels, or a combination of seafood.