Lemon Risotto with Grilled Fish
Made with Perfect Italiano™ Parmesan Cheese
- 20g butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 cup arborio rice
- 3 cups hot chicken stock
- ¼ cup grated Perfect Italiano™ Parmesan
- uuice and finely grated rind of ½ lemon
- ½ cup parsley leaves, chopped
- Heat butter in a heavy based pan. Cook onion in butter until tender. Add rice and toast for 2-3 minutes over a low heat.
- Pour 1 cup of stock at a time into the rice until absorbed and rice is tender.
- Stir in the parmesan, lemon juice and rind, and parsley.
- Serve with fish, greens and extra Parmesan.