Parmesan Crisps with Smoked Salmon
Made with Perfect Italiano™ Parmesan Cheese
- 125g grated Perfect Italiano™ Parmesan
- 2 tsp sesame seeds
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 250g Perfect Italiano™ Ricotta
- 100g smoked salmon, sliced
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh flat leaf parsley
- inely grated rind of 1 lemon
- Combine parmesan and sesame seeds and season with black pepper. Spread small amounts (about a tablespoon each) onto a tray lined with baking paper and bake at 200°C for 5 minutes until golden brown and bubbling. Allow to cool 5 minutes until crisp.
- To serve, top each Parmesan Crisp with a generous dollop of ricotta and a curl of smoked salmon. Sprinkle with combined parsley and lemon rind, season with salt and pepper.
Add sesame seeds and poppy seeds for extra crunch.