Made with Perfect Italiano™ Mozzarella
1hr 0 minutes
- 3 zucchinis, washed and sliced
- Half butternut pumpkin, peeled and sliced
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup ricotta
- 1 egg
- 200g grated Perfect Italiano Light Mozzarella
- Pack fresh lasagne sheets
- 500g jar pasta sauce
- Sliced mushrooms, cooked
- Fresh spinach leaves, cooked
- 25g grated Perfect Italiano Parmesan
- Bake the zucchini, pumpkin and sweet potato until tender.
- Mix ricotta with egg and half of the Perfect Italiano Light Mozzarella.
- Layer lasagne sheets, vegetables, sauce, spinach, mushrooms and cheese mixture.
- Top with remaining Perfect Italiano Light Mozzarella and Parmesan and bake at 180°C for 1 hour.