- 4 x 120g pieces Veal, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp plain flour
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 cups fresh breadcrumbs
- Vegetable oil to shallow fry
- 200g Tomato Paste sauce
- 200g Perfect Italiano 4 Traditional Hard Cheese Grated
- Salad to serve
- Dust veal with seasoned flour and shake off excess flour.
- Dip dusted veal in the combined egg and water mixture.
- Evenly coat the veal in the bread crumbs. Repeat with remaining veal.
- Heat oil in a large shallow frying pan over a medium heat 3-4 minutes.
- Lightly fry veal schnitzels until golden then remove and drain on absorbent paper.
- Place the veal onto a lined baking tray and spread each schnitzel with tomato pasta sauce.
- Generously sprinkle over the Traditional Hard Cheese and bake in the pre-heated oven 190c for 10–12 minutes until the cheese has melted and is golden brown. Perfect.
- Serve hot with salad garnish.