Tuna, Spinach & Potato Frittata
Made with Perfect Italiano™ Mozzarella
- 250g ricotta
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup continental parsley leaves, roughly chopped
- 1 spanish onion, finely sliced
- 400g tuna in oil, drained
- 2 medium potatoes, peeled and grated
- 100g Baby Spinach Leaves, washed
- Black pepper to taste
- 200g Perfect Italiano Mozzarella, grated
- Lemon wedges to garnish
- Beat together the ricotta and eggs until smooth.
- Combine the parsley leaves, onion, tuna, grated potato, spinach leaves and black pepper in a large bowl and mix well.
- Grease and line a deep 30 x 20 cm baking dish and arrange the tuna mixture in the base of the dish.
- Pour over the ricotta mixture then place the grated Mozzarella over the surface of the dish.
- Bake the frittata in the pre-heated oven 180°C for 25 - 30 minutes until the frittata is golden brown and firm to touch.