Sun Dried Tomato and Traditional Hard Cheese Crumbed Chicken Strips
- 1 cup sun dried tomatoes, roughly chopped1/2 cup chopped fresh herbs (parsley, chives, basil, mint)
- 1 1/2 cups fresh breadcrumbs
- 25g Grated Perfect Italiano Traditional Hard Cheese
- 4 skinless chicken breast fillets, cut into thick strips
- 100g rocket leaves
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper, to taste 1/2 cup Perfect Italiano Grated Parmesan for serving
- Blend sun dried tomatoes and herbs in a food processor until finely chopped. Add breadcrumbs and Perfect Italiano Traditional Hard Cheese and pulse until just combined.
- Press breadcumb mixture over chicken strips and place on a baking paper lined tray.
- Bake at 200°C for 15 minutes. Turn and bake a further 5 minutes or until cooked through.
- Combine oil, vinegar and seasonings, toss through rocket. Sprinkle salad with Perfect Italiano Traditional Hard Grated Cheese and serve with chicken.