Spinach and Ricotta Cannelloni
Made with Perfect Italiano™ Mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 180°C
- In a large fry pan heat oil and butter, add garlic and fry for a few minutes then add nutmeg and spinach.
- Cook spinach for 5 minutes. Place in a bowl and leave to cool.
- Once spinach is cool add ricotta, parmesan and season with Salt and pepper and mix well.
- Use a piping bag to squeeze mixture into the cannelloni.
- In a baking dish lay cannelloni on half of the tomato passata, and then spoon the rest of the tomato passata over.
- Season with Salt and pepper and drizzle with olive oil; sprinkle parmesan and mozzarella.
- Bake for about 25 minutes or until golden.