Made with Perfect Italiano™ Parmesan Cheese
1hr 0 minutes
- 1 packet pasta, cooked
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 400g lamb mince
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 2 x 400g cans tomatoes, diced
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Grated Perfect Italiano parmesan
- Saute onions and garlic in 1 tablespoon olive oil until softened, add paprika and oregano.
- Remove onions from pan. Fry the lamb mince until brown in the remaining olive oil, stirring to break it up.
- Return the onions and add tomatoes, season well.
- Simmer for 1 hour and stir occasionally.
- Divide pasta between bowls, spoon over Bolognese sauce and add grated parmesan.