Smoked Salmon and Frittata with Shredded Endive Salad
Made with Perfect Italiano™ Parmesan Cheese
- 4 spring onions, chopped
- 100g smoked salmon, thinly sliced
- Shredded Endive Salad
- 1/3 cup good quality mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 25g grated Perfect Italiano Parmesan
- 2 tsp wholegrain mustard
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 cups shredded curly endive
- 1/2 cup quartered cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 lebanese cucumber, sliced
- 1/4 red onion, finely sliced
- Combine eggs, ricotta, peas, dill, half the Parmesan and seasonings.
- Melt butter in a large non-stick frypan and sauté spring onions for 1 minute. Add spring onions to egg mixture and pour back into frypan. Sprinkle smoked salmon and remaining Parmesan over mixture. Reduce heat, cover and cook for 10 minutes on low heat until base of frittata is cooked.
- Remove lid and transfer to a hot grill, cook until frittata is golden and set. Cool slightly before serving.
- Meanwhile, blend mayonnaise, vinegar, parmesan, mustard, garlic and seasonings in a food processor until thick and creamy. Toss dressing with endive, tomatoes, cucumber and onion. Serve with frittata.